List of tables, figures and examples

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: List of tables, figures and examples
Date: 2005-10-13 18:02:14
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hey,

At the bottom of the TOC we have very long lists of tables, figures and
examples.  I recall somebody said we could get rid of them?  Personally
I find them annoying and useless; if somebody thinks they're useful,
perhaps they could me moved elsewhere, like the page following the TOC.

(It annoys me that whenever I look up the index, I scroll down all the
way to the bottom, but then I have to move back to the middle of the
page.)

--
Alvaro Herrera                           Developer, http://www.PostgreSQL.org
"The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present"

pgsql-docs by date