Re: Open items list

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open items list
Date: 2005-09-29 20:27:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We are basically on hold until we can resolve these items. We need a
beta3, but some of these items might require an initdb (ALTER SCHEMA
RENAME and ROLES), so until we resolve them, we can't go for beta3 and
can't get to an RC candidate. I know Tom is busy right now, but I know
we will get there, so I am just reporting where we are.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us