The need for full vacuum / reindex

From: Tobias Brox <tobias(at)nordicbet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: The need for full vacuum / reindex
Date: 2005-09-28 03:33:27
Lists: pgsql-performance
By occation, we dropped the whole production database and refreshed it from
a database backup - and all our performance problems seems to have gone.  I
suppose this means that to keep the database efficient, one eventually does
have to do reindexing and/or full vacuum from time to time?

--
Notice of Confidentiality: This email is sent unencrypted over the network,
and may be stored on several email servers; it can be read by third parties

pgsql-performance by date