Re: Linux World Details?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: William Yu <wyu(at)talisys(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Linux World Details?
Date: 2005-08-09 15:37:02
Lists: sfpug
William,

> So for us first-timers, what do we do when we reach Moscone? I'm sure we
> have to sign up somewhere to get a badge or whatever to let us onto the
> floor so we can get to the booth. Do we say we're staffing the Postgres
> booth or will EnterpriseDB have our names under their list?

Hopefully you read my other e-mail on this subject.  In case you didn't:

Exhibitor registration is seperate from attendee registration.   Pick up your
badge there, under your name with the company "PostgreSQL Project".  If they
can't find it that way, try company "EnterpriseDB".  Then head down to the
exhibit hall.

> Anybody need me to bring in lunch on Tuesday? I make a stop everyday in
> Chinatown at noon so I can get Dim Sum or Vietnamese Sandwiches.

If you get this in time ... I'd go for any Vietnamese sandwich which is
vegetarian/seafood (tall order, I know ...)

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions