Re: PGDN author workflow proposal

From: "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: "'Robert Treat'" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>,<pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGDN author workflow proposal
Date: 2005-06-29 05:33:54
Lists: pgsql-www
Hi,

> How does one become an author?

The users are can be a member of one or more groups. The groups have
permissions to do stuff.

>Can anyone sign up or do they have to be created by the publishers? If the
later I suspect most of our authors

> could just be publishers, I've got faith enough in Josh,Rod,Stephen etc...
that
> they can do this stuff correctly.

Both are possible. At this moment anyone can signup. But they would not be
able to do anthing as along as an administrator puts them in some group
having more permission, which is standard functionality.

Regards,
Gevik.