Meeting Next Week?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting Next Week?
Date: 2005-06-08 16:03:38
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

Since nobody ever replied to my question about the meeting date, I guess we'll
meet next week at Hyperic HQ.   If it's still available, that is.   Tuesday
the 14th?

Topics include:
Linux World Expo Booth
FISL6 show-and-tell
PostGIS if Jon Asher is available, annotated .conf if he's not.
OSCON discussion

Please note that, if it depends on me to organize it, we won't have a July
meeting.  I'd really like to see someone else take the lead so that a July
meeting in Oakland can happen.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: eleinDate: 2005-06-08 18:24:44