Re: Issue Tracking System (was add_missing_from in 8.1)

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <eulerto(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Cc: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <eulerto(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>,Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>,pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Issue Tracking System (was add_missing_from in 8.1)
Date: 2005-04-01 12:29:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> > > Wow, seems I lost that somehow.
> >
> > BTW, I personally think it is fine for patch submitters to send
> "ping"
> > mails if your patch is not applied or reviewed within a reasonable
> > period of time --  this is standard practice among the GCC
> community,
> > for example. I certainly have a tendency to lose track of the
> status of
> > the various outstanding patches.
>
> Agreed, but I shouldn't have lost it.  They shouldn't _need_ to ping,
> and if they do, I hope I can saw we have it, rather than I don't.
> :-(

If we have at least an Issue Tracking System, we didn't loose it. :-(
Recently I send a patch to Mantis BT to make it functional in
PostgreSQL. Does someone use/try it?

Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler[at]yahoo_com_br

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Marian POPESCUDate: 2005-04-01 14:05:51
Subject: Re: ARC patent
Subject: Re: HEAD \df doesn't show functions with no arguments