CVS Database

From: JinNet Picker <netpicker9(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CVS Database
Date: 2005-02-24 04:35:06
Lists: pgsql-admin
I am using Postgres database for my Application.
All my developers will be updating the database during development, i.e like Adding a New Field, Drop Field, Add Records etc things.
The main database will be on Server, My question is ,
Question 1:
If i want to update the database which is on Production Server, i am dropping that first and taking export of Development Server database.. and then i am creating Same database on Production  Server with this export. Is there any facility or tool that Logs (with Statements i.e ALTER, INSERT etc ) the changes to my Development Server database ? If this available, i can just take from that Log file and i can update the Production Server database.
Question 2:
Some of my clients request for MySql database, is there anytoll that can convet the Postgres Database to MySql Database?
Any help?

Do You Yahoo!?

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: EnvbopDate: 2005-02-24 05:18:01