Re: postgresql logo?

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
Cc: Simone Brunozzi <simone(dot)brunozzi(at)wedoit(dot)us>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql logo?
Date: 2005-02-16 14:47:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 09:17, John DeSoi wrote:
> On Feb 16, 2005, at 7:52 AM, Simone Brunozzi wrote:
> > I'm looking for the postgresql logo, to print it on a brochure for
> > some of my clients.
> > I wasn't able to find a quite big one... anybody can help?
>
> http://www.pgsql.com/graphics/Empowered_logos

Incidentally we'd love to get some new logos/buttons/banners based on the
current look/feel of the main postgresql website that also have monotone text
for the word postgresql. Anyone interested can send them to
pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, or me, and we'll be sure
to get them up with a proper thank you!

--
Robert Treat