Re: Installation of pgsql 8.0 on windows

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: prabhath g <prabnakul(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-chat(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installation of pgsql 8.0 on windows
Date: 2005-01-23 15:10:34
Lists: pgsql-chat
On Sunday 23 January 2005 07:08, prabhath g wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I downloaded the pgsql 8.0 for windows. For installation purpose I am
> unable to find setup or .exe files in the files I have downloaded.
>
> or can you please send me the installation guide as soon as possible or
> web-site where I can download the installation guide.

IIRC the file you want is the .msi file you end up with after unzipping. There
is some documentation available at
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000007.

Also, this list is actually defunct, so you'll not normally get any help here.
You should unsubscribe from here and resubscribe to pgsql-novice if you have
further questions.

--
Robert Treat