Re: Installation of pgsql 8.0 on windows

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: prabhath g <prabnakul(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-chat(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installation of pgsql 8.0 on windows
Date: 2005-01-23 15:10:34
Lists: pgsql-chat
On Sunday 23 January 2005 07:08, prabhath g wrote:
> Hi,
> I downloaded the pgsql 8.0 for windows. For installation purpose I am
> unable to find setup or .exe files in the files I have downloaded.
> or can you please send me the installation guide as soon as possible or
> web-site where I can download the installation guide.

IIRC the file you want is the .msi file you end up with after unzipping. There
is some documentation available at

Also, this list is actually defunct, so you'll not normally get any help here.
You should unsubscribe from here and resubscribe to pgsql-novice if you have
further questions.

Robert Treat