BUG #1365: Loose connection in idle mode

From: "Jean Claude" <gaudetjc(at)neuf(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1365: Loose connection in idle mode
Date: 2004-12-29 10:17:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1365
Logged by:          Jean Claude
Email address:      gaudetjc(at)neuf(dot)fr
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   W2K
Details:

I didn't found any related topic about timeout connection with a non
activity of clients. In fact the server disconnect any client after ~10
minutes of inactivity. I try it with my program that i am developping, psql
and pgadmin III. All do the same after arround 10 minutes with inactivity
or
idle, the server diconnect by logging a message "unexpected EOF on client
connection".
Hoping to find out the reason or maybe a bug but all my project is in
standby now to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance for all your help
JClaude

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Ruslan A DautkhanovDate: 2004-12-29 11:19:17