New News Entry (id: 264)

From: nobody <nobody(at)developer(dot)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New News Entry (id: 264)
Date: 2004-12-28 04:17:03
Lists: pgsql-www

A new entry has been added to the news database.

Edit: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/admin/news-edit.php?id=264
Approve: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/admin/news.php?action=approve&id=264
Delete: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/admin/news.php?action=delete&id=264
----
Submitted by: akd(dot)ceo(at)dil(dot)in
Headline: 1TB data and very little slow down
We have designed antispam technology which stops the spammer before its sent, which uses postgresql database to store rules and lists for each email id, 10 days before the database has reached to 1 tera byte and we have seen veyr little performace slowdown into the query results.

Story:

Our antispam software, which is one of its kind in the word uses postgresql to store rules, parameters and lists attached to each unique email address, and while smtp server is reaching an email, it peform some checks in respect to senders and receivers address/ip/domain etc and gives responce to and sending server. This was requiring very powerful and speedy search of databse becuase we had to reply with in 3 seconds to the sending server. It is giving excellent results. I will be avaialble to reply if any queries you may have. Please visit http://antispam.datainfosys.net in case you want to understand about our antispam too.