Changing the developers page

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Changing the developers page
Date: 2004-12-23 14:59:38
Lists: pgsql-www

I'd like to revert the formatting of the developers bios page to something
more like what we had on the developers website (ie. list based rather than
table based). I think the new layout is a little odd for other contributors
being they only take up half the page. Also that the email address handling
is a step back; by making the names as mailtos, we lose showing people the
wide variety of organizations that are involved in developement (via email
domains), not to mention the href's are broken anyway since we don't put in
valid emails for spam purposes, so I'd like to pull those emails back out and
make them visible. Another thing, I was going to do some content additions
to the file and it is completly munged up in CVS, i think someone has an
editor issue..? Oh, one other thing, if I do these changes, I'd like to
change the link on developer.postgresql.org to point to the main websites
bios page, and I will add a link on www to point back to the directory
(assuming that is still used?) Thoughts?

--
Robert Treat