Re: Aubit 4GL for postgresql

From: Jaime Casanova <systemguards(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org,Mike Aubury <mike(dot)aubury(at)aubit(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Aubit 4GL for postgresql
Date: 2004-11-30 20:59:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Dave Cramer wrote:
> Hi,
> Mike Aubury is considering porting Aubit 4GL
>  to native postgresql.
> If this is of interest to you please respond. He
> is trying to measure the level of interest.

I have an Informix-4GL application i was thinking in
migrate this to postgreSQL. Yea!! I really like an
Aubit4gl Postgresql native port!!

I read in one of the postings that actually i can use
postgresql with aubit encosing nonInformix sintaxis in
SQL - END SQL block. it that true? where can i foun
more info about this issue?

Jaime Casanova

Do You Yahoo!?
Visítanos en