Poor, bored?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Poor, bored?
Date: 2004-11-18 19:16:11
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

I have a temporary position available at a former client's site for someone
with good organizational skills and basic computer skills (e.g. ability to
figure out Raiser's Edge).   This temp position would also make the candidate
eligible to interview for the permanent position with advantage.

This is *not* a job for a database expert or programmer, unless you're really,
really desperate.   I was thinking that somebody had maybe an unemployed
friend ...

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-12-03 00:22:07