Re: subscribe for a digest fails

From: sarlav kumar <sarlavk(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: subscribe for a digest fails
Date: 2004-11-17 20:08:24
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi,

Thank you guys.

I sent a mail to majordomo with the body of the mail
set LISTNAME digest

I then had to confirm the set request to get the digests!!

Anyone has any idea about the index problem I had sent earlier?

Thanks,
Saranya

"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

If I'm reading the help files properly, you should be able to send it as:

subscribe-set
digest

in fact, for those wishing to do a 'nomail' subscribe (ie. those reading
Usenet), you can do it as:

subscribe-set
nomail

Again, assuming I'm reading the help file correctly ...

----