Re: subscribe for a digest fails

From: sarlav kumar <sarlavk(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: subscribe for a digest fails
Date: 2004-11-17 20:08:24
Lists: pgsql-novice
Thank you guys.
I sent a mail to majordomo with the body of the mail
set LISTNAME digest
I then had to confirm the set request to get the digests!!
Anyone has any idea about the index problem I had sent earlier?

"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

If I'm reading the help files properly, you should be able to send it as:

in fact, for those wishing to do a 'nomail' subscribe (ie. those reading
Usenet), you can do it as:

Again, assuming I'm reading the help file correctly ...

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

> sarlav kumar writes:
>> Any idea how I can subscribe for a digest??
> I think you subscribe normally and then set your configuration to
> "digest" instead of regular. majordomo has fairly extensive help
> --- try sending it "help" and "help set" commands.
> regards, tom lane

Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services (

Do You Yahoo!?