From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cleaned up ... and rebuilding ...
Date: 2004-09-30 19:02:00
Lists: pgsql-www
On a temporary URL of right now, until its done, but

 	- fixed last-modified date
 	- moved google adsense banner to the right side
 	- removed top/right banner
 	- fixed up the fonts being used

Also, found a 'bug' with my SQL query used for the top left banner, which
was affecting its performance, so that should be more responsive now as
well (drop'd query time from 190ms to 3ms) ...

If ppl can go to and browser around, see if
there are any obvious errors before I put it live ...

Also, if someone wants to submit better 'per list' write ups, or
appropriate ones for lists they are maintaining (ie. the Spanish list has
a Spanish write up, maybe the German/French and Turkish ones could too?),
please send me over text to put in place ... some of them are *very*
sparse, to nil ...

I'm going to put it live in a few hours ...

Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-09-30 19:06:47