Re: ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem

From: "Lothar Behrens" <lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem
Date: 2004-09-16 17:03:25
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> Out of interest, does it still crash if you turn off the updateable
> cursors option?

I must use updateable cursors, because my classes do not automatically
build update statements.

It would be creat, if one could help me with such a variant.

OT: Wy you all mail me a copy directly ? I get it from the list. :-)

Lothar

> Regards, Dave.

> http://archives.postgresql.org

---- My home: www.lollisoft.de -----------------------------
Lothar Behrens | Independent: lothar(dot)behrens(at)gmx(dot)de
Rosmarinstr 3 | My public project:
40235 Düsseldorf | http://sourceforge.net/projects/lbdmf