Re: News of the LJ award has hit Slashdot

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>,"pgsql-advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: News of the LJ award has hit Slashdot
Date: 2004-08-17 20:34:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Simon,

> I think we should also have a vote of thanks to Josh Berkus for his
> advocacy work.....
>
> Slashdot didn't find out about it by accident...

Thanks, but I can't take credit for either the award or the Slashdotting.

Nor can I take credit for all of PostgreSQL's advocacy; I just do my share of
it and get to wear the pointy hat by picking up the slack.  Bruce, Robert T.,
Robert B., Greg, Peter, David F., Elein, Alvaro, Josh D., Dan, Ned, etc.,
etc.   And Rueven Lerner, who is probably responsible for the LJ award.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions