Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Jochem van Dieten <jochemd(at)oli(dot)tudelft(dot)nl>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Win32 port list <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available
Date: 2004-08-09 22:51:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32 pgsql-www

I just installed beta1 and it worked fine. The only thing I would
change is that the "Initializing Database Cluster" message has a title
with that text, but the message says it will take a minute or two.
Should we also put text in the window indicating we are initializing the
database cluster, rather than just mention it in the title.

Also, we have no "uninstall" option on the START menu. Is this
intentional? I used the control panel to uninstall the previous
version.

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us