Speaking of flyers...

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: Speaking of flyers...
Date: 2004-07-03 16:38:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Speaking of Flyers...

Anyone who would like to have their company flyers
or cards available at OSCON should contact me.

We recommend that your company either provide
consulting, training or support for PostgreSQL
OR uses PostgreSQL in a major product.

I would very much like to see information from
consulting and support organizations (my esteemed
competitors) in order to show that commercial
support *is* available.

cheers,
elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

pgsql-advocacy by date