PostgreSQL 7.4.3 on a windows XP Pro environment Installation

From: "Chuck Bernardes" <cbernardes(at)gvnw(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL 7.4.3 on a windows XP Pro environment Installation
Date: 2004-06-30 21:17:15
Lists: pgsql-general
Anyone successful in installing PostgreSQL 7.4.3 on a windows XP Pro
environment?  I've read various README's but seem daunting and confusing.  I
am at a stumbling block and cant get pass it.  Anyone willing to e-mail the
detailed steps to me would be much appreciated.  Please don't refer to me to
the PostgreSQL README for 7.4.3.  I've read it so many times and something
keeps going wrong.  I'm newbie to the LINUX environment too so some of the
references seem like another language.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Dennis GearonDate: 2004-06-30 21:26:10