Re: plperlng - testimport: try 7

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: plperlng - testimport: try 7
Date: 2004-06-09 18:59:37
Lists: pgsql-committers
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>

>> 'k, commit messages from pgfoundry projects are now sent to -committers,
>> as previously discussed ... all existing projects have been updated for
>> this ...
>>
>> the format of the subject above is "project - module"
>>

> Do we really want all foundry projects commit messages coming here?
> Eventually this will be a large number of messages about projects that
> I not only don't care about, but don't even know what they are.

Then we'll re-evaluate this at that time ... we already had a good
discussions on the list about doing this to make the projects on
pgfoundry seem less "seperate" from the core, and make them more
visible ...

personally, I don't want to subscribe to 101 mailing lists just so that I
can see activity ... if you only want to see pgsql-server messages, setup
a filter that drops the rest into /dev/null ... that is why there are
per-project subject headings, so that you can easily setup a filter to get
rid of (or just keep) what you want to see ...

----