No Subject

From: Meena Patel <mpatel(at)encore-c(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pg(at)>, <UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS(at)(dot)SYNTAX-ERROR>
Subject: No Subject
Date: 2004-03-25 23:18:08
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hello,

I installed cygwin postgresql, but some how it didn’t install pgsql/_pg files in usr/include(I read on some message that it should be there). SO when I compile the code import pg, it fails. I found from mailinglist that they have some issues with cygwin & win32. I didn’t get whats the problem & how to solve it.
Please send me the reply as soon as possible, we have to finish this in very short deadline.

Thank you,
MP

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Bill ChandlerDate: 2004-03-26 05:11:03