Re: SERIAL type - auto-increment grouped by other field

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Paulovi? Michal <michal(at)paulovic(dot)sk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SERIAL type - auto-increment grouped by other field
Date: 2004-02-29 22:44:59
Lists: pgsql-general
One possible implementation of a two level numbering outline
will be published in PostgreSQL GeneralBits Issue #64 due
out Monday morning, 3/1.  http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com
                         1-866-VARLENA
          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
Its a doggy dog world out there.