Re: Question

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Question
Date: 2004-02-21 01:14:22
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hey David,

we do have an quasi-official advocacy group that consists of Josh Berkus,
Bruce Momjian, and myself. However there are certainly a large number of
folks outside of that group who do advocacy work so don't let that stop you.
I wouldn't see any issues using a sig like "PostgreSQL Advocate", would that
work?

Robert Treat