Re: Problem with connecting with Postgresql using JDBC

From: Jan de Visser <jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with connecting with Postgresql using JDBC
Date: 2004-02-18 13:41:19
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On February 18, 2004 07:29 am, you wrote:
> java.lang.Throwable.Throwable(java.lang.String)
> (/usr/lib/./libgcj.so.3)

Are you actually trying to do this using gcj? I have no idea if that is
supposed to work, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of your
problem...

Could you try using a 'normal' JDK and see if that makes a difference??

JdV!!

Jan de Visser jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com

Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!