Re: search engine.

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: search engine.
Date: 2004-01-30 20:49:12
Lists: pgsql-www
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

'k, this is how the search engines should see each message when they

anything else you'd like me to strip out of there? :(

Note that this is not with the <!--noindex--> stuff you were talking
about, which, from what you've said, I'm not sure is useful, since not all
search engines will recognize it ... with the way its coded now, as long
as I have the search engine listed, the output will look the same ...

Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (