Re: Newbie to pgadmin

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: Miguel González Castaños <mgc(at)tid(dot)es>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Newbie to pgadmin
Date: 2003-11-28 20:38:11
Lists: pgadmin-support
Le Vendredi 28 Novembre 2003 18:42, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
> You can contact Jean-Michel about website translation (jm@@poure.com).

Dear Miguel,

Thanks for your interest in translating pgAdmin web site into Spanish.

All information is available from the translation page:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php

1) At first, follow the translation howto in order to install poEdit:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php#howto

poEdit works fine under Win2000 and WinXP. I reveived information from
translators saying it works fine too under Win98.

2) Then, when poEdit is installed, download the translation file:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/locale/pgadmin3_website.pot

Save the file on your local disc. Keep the .pot file, copy and rename it
pgadmin3_website.po

3) Translate pgadmin3_website.po using poEdit. Again, follow the translation
how-to explaining the meaning of variable placeholders (%s, etc...). All
information should be in the howto.

4) When it is finished, send me the translated file. I can publish your text
within minutes on a development server, which allows you to validate the
translation on-line.

Hope this helps...

Best regards,
Jean-Michel