Runtime Basics

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Runtime Basics
Date: 2003-10-31 00:27:25
Lists: pgsql-docs
Folks,

Attached is my "runtime basics" patch to Runtime.sgml (and to one line in
installation.sgml).

Can someone check my SGML and OK it?

This isn't the comprehensive "getting up and running as a pgsql DBA" that I
would have liked, but I find I'm running out of time.   It also uses a
varlist in a section of runtime.sgml, and links to section headers in the
rest of the document.   I know that this was not the desired approach, but
better this than nothing at all ....

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions