Info table at PHPCon West?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Info table at PHPCon West?
Date: 2003-10-07 01:06:03
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

I will be giving a talk at PHPCon West this year:
http://www.php-con.com/2003/west/

They have offered us a free info table at the con, if we want it.   We'd need
to staff the table all day Thursday the 24th and Friday the 25th.   No
freebies except maybe getting into the Exhibition Hall.

We can only do this if we can have at least 2 people both days.  Is anyone up
for it?  Preferably, someone whose PHP is better than mine?

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2003-10-10 00:14:24