Re: pgAdmin III Bugs/Feature Requests

From: "Mark A(dot) Taff" <marktaff(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III Bugs/Feature Requests
Date: 2003-09-19 04:57:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Thursday 14 August 2003 01:28, Andreas Pflug wrote:
All,
I have finally been able to compile wxGTK w/o errors (I had to install some
more devel rpm's and become intimate with pkg-config). I also compiled
pgAdmin3 from cvs source just now. Per Andreas' suggestion, I am indeed
linking against wxGTK 2.5. However, I am still having the same display
issues, to wit:

Label fonts are too large, being cut off by other controls
Some controls likewise are cut off by the window edges

I also noticed a problem with CSS that may be relevent. Konquerer applies CSS
properly, displaying the documentation in traditionall Postgres blue, etc.
However the builtin help browser does not seem to apply the CSS. IMHO this is
the cause for the gigantic fonts in the help browser.

Could a CSS/XML issue be the root of my problem? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark