Re: Status update

From: "Andreas Grabmller" <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>
To: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Status update
Date: 2003-09-08 16:28:02
Lists: pgsql-www

----- Original-Nachricht -----
Von: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
An: <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Datum: Monday, September 08, 2003 03:58 PM
Betreff: [pgsql-www] Status update

Hi Dave,

yes, the rebuildcache script is made to build the whole site. In my last test it has taken about one minute to rebuild everything except the documentation (which takes really long) in two languages. But I don't think it is necessary to rebuild the docs very often?

I'm currently working on getting the new design working. As we have problems with the different length of the words in the different languages, I'm replacing the style= parts of the code with a class= and putting that formatting information into postgresql_en.css and postgresql_de.css so we can use different sizes for every language...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

--
LetzPlay.de