Re: That movie

From: Autoresponder <superwin(at)superwin(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: That movie
Date: 2003-08-25 19:22:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
   Due to an excessive amount of spam sent to this address (about a thousand an hour), we have closed down this email address.
   If you received spam from us, it was not sent by us.  It was sent by a virus which put our email address in the From slot.  We do not and have never sent out spam.
   If you have a question about an order, please send an email to Anthony at orders(at)superremovewin(dot)com (remove the word, "remove", from the email address to get the correct email address).
   If you have a technical question, please contact Ray at ray(at)regremovevac(dot)com (remove the word, "remove", from the email address to get the correct email address).
   We have an FAQ section on our website (there is a link at the very bottom of most of our webpages.  Here is a direct link - http://www.regvac.com/cgi-bin/faq/faq-manager.cgi) where your question may be answered and if not, you may leave a message there for us.
   We are sorry for this inconvenience.
   We also have a Registered Users section on our website which may help you.

Regards,
Ray Geide
Super Win Software, Inc.
http://superwin.com/

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Theo CleminsonDate: 2003-08-25 23:48:30