Re: Ammunition / store.pgsql.com

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: acc(at)anthonychavez(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ammunition / store.pgsql.com
Date: 2003-08-13 23:40:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 acc(at)anthonychavez(dot)org wrote:

> My second question---somewhat related to my first request---is this:
> what has happened with store.pgsql.com?  I had a pretty decent thread
> going with the salespeople about the possibility of getting some
> PostgreSQL wear in larger sizes (XXL), but it suddenly ceased and I have
> yet to receive any responses to my e-mails.  I also tried writing Marc
> Fournier, who responded initially, but didn't respond to any of my other
> e-mails.

Hi Anthony ...

  I do recall those discussions, but I thought the ball was in your court
at that time ... http://store.pgsql.com (just checked) is up and running
... what email have you been sending to?  I tend to monitor all the
'standard' @pgsql.com addresses (sales, admin, info, root, postmaster),
etc ...