Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

From: Robert Millar <rmillar(at)studioimpressions(dot)com>
To: info(at)pgsql(dot)com
Subject: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Date: 2003-07-29 13:10:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I am a designer/developer and my hosting supplier now offers PostgreSQL along with the better known MySQL. I have also worked with MS SQL server7. I cannot find any comparison on your site to tell me the benefits of PostgreSQL over these other two. Can you give me a summary of the biggest advantages of PostgreSQL over the others, and why I would want to switch?

pgsql-advocacy by date