Re: Fundraising

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: elein(at)varlena(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Re: Fundraising
Date: 2003-06-26 17:04:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Elein,

> We should not have a use for advocacy $$$.
> The only thing I can think of is for printing collateral,
> however, web publishing should be adequate.

What about Trade Shows & conventions?   For example there was a major OSS
convention in Brazil last month, and they would have been thrilled to have a
member of the CORE there if we could have flown anyone.

Or, for that matter, printing CDs and brochures to hand/mail to the
press/conventioneers?  IME, they really, really like this stuff even if they
could just download it.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions