SuSE 8.2 segmentation-fault

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Subject: SuSE 8.2 segmentation-fault
Date: 2003-06-25 11:40:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear all,

pgAdmin3 still has a segmentation-fault under SuSE 8.2 at statup. If anyone is
interested, I can give you access to the SuSE host in Germany. We do not have
X installed on this station. It is only for rebuilding.

Maybe we should consider installing a SuSE 8.2 distribution on a seperate
desk. Dave, you said you were able to run several distros at once. Do you
also have X under SuSE 8.2?

The packages can be dowloaded from
http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/suse82.

Wait a few minutes before they are rsynced.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel