Is there a PS version of the 7.4 docs?

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is there a PS version of the 7.4 docs?
Date: 2003-06-01 06:23:49
Lists: pgsql-docs

I was interested in printing out a copy of the documentation, but I wanted
to do the all in one manual used in 7.4 because there seems to be some
overlap when you print out the separate books (though the last time I did
that was about two years ago). I haven't had much luck getting building
stuff from SGML. I also haven't found any PS version of the 7.4 docs.
Using the html version works pretty well, but I would like to make a
paper copy as well. I got the impression that building the PS version of
the docs is partly manual which is probably why there aren't up to date
copies in that format for the development version.