Meeting in May, June?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting in May, June?
Date: 2003-04-30 16:24:15
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

Hi!   I realize that SF-PUG has been kinda dead for the last couple of months.
I've been apallingly busy; I'm not sure what the reasons are for other folks,
but I suspect similar.

Anyway, I was thinking that we should schedule some meetings.    We have a
fair amount of material to cover:

David Wheeler still needs to give his presentation on Bricolage
Elein should re-introduce her material for her book, since the last meeting
was so sparsely attended.
I want to introduce the "Annotated PostgreSQL.conf" I'm working on.

The first step is to decide a time and a place that work for at least half our
group.   Based on previous experience, we want a week night at a location
near BART in San Francisco, Oakland, or Berkeley.  Ideally, we want it to be
a conference room with a computer + projector.

So:  Please offer locations!  Anybody?
( My second-string suggestion: Cafe' Macondo, in the Mission )

Second, please reply to this and vote as follows:
"P" A date you can definitely make it and would prefer.
"A" an alternate date that you might be able to make it.
"N" a date you definitely couldn't make it.
Also, for anyone offering a location, please put an "L" on the dates the
location is available!
I have illustrated with my votes, below.

Evening of:
Tuesday, May 6: 	A
Wednesday, May 7:	P
Thursday, May 8:	P
Friday, May 9:		A
Monday, May 12:	P
Tuesday, May 13:	P
Wedneday, May 14:	P
Thursday, May 15:	P
Friday, May 16:		A
Monday, May 19:	P
Tuesday, May 20:	P
Wednesday, May 21:	A
Thursday, May 22:	N
Friday, May 23:		N
Monday, May 26:	N
Tuesday, May 27:	A
Wednesday, May 28:	P
Thursday, May 29:	P
Friday, May 30:		A

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Patrick HatcherDate: 2003-04-30 16:24:32