Re: Tech Docs and Consultants

From: Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date: 2003-04-25 15:21:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Friday 25 April 2003 20:46, Robert Treat wrote:
> that said, I have on it on my todo list to add some basic links to job
> search sites to the page rather than leaving it as "under development".
> if anyone is interested in working on a more full fledged
> jobs.postgresql.org site, please put forward a proposal.

I would be willing to develop an application that would allow requirements to
be submitted, notifications forwarded to mailing lists/members etc. and allow
search. Of course, if we would have

Would that qualify as jobs.postgresql.org? I don't know.. Is there any
readymade software that can do this, I don't know either..

Shridhar