Fw: RE: [webmaster] Image storing in postgresql.

From: "Y(dot)V(dot)Shreenivas Rao" <yvsrao(at)cg(dot)nic(dot)in>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fw: RE: [webmaster] Image storing in postgresql.
Date: 2003-04-09 05:01:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Dear Sir,

 We are developing an application using VB6 and with
 Postgresql as the back-end
 database. We are facing problems in storing/retrieving  images in the
 database through VB6. We declared the data type as bytea and
 used appendchunk
 () and getchunk() functions. It results in Run time
 error-3219  "Operation is
 not allowed in this context". Can you please suggest solution
 to this problem? Regards.

 -YVS Rao.

Please try posting your question to the pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org list.
There are people there who should be able to help out.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: shannicDate: 2003-04-09 05:34:56