Speak Now or be Unsubscribed!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2003-03-15 22:43:36
Lists: sfpug
TO ALL LIST MEMBERS:

In order to deal with the spam problem on the list, I will be purging list
members on FRIDAY, MARCH 21.   If you have not posted to the list in the last
3 weeks, YOU MUST POST NOW or e-mail me privately.  Otherwise, you will be
unsubscribed from the list.

As a further measure, all new subscriptions have to be cleared by me, and
access to the "who" command has been restricted.

I know this is somewhat "closing the door after the barn has burned down", but
I didn;t have admin access to the list for a few weeks.

(In unrelated news, the peace march in SF today was *awsome*)

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: David AlbanDate: 2003-03-15 22:54:18