Fwd: [SQL] Cancelling Queries

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: [SQL] Cancelling Queries
Date: 2003-03-07 03:58:12
Lists: sfpug

This came in on the SQL list, and I'm curious about the answer.   Any ideas
from the many talented Perl hackers on this list?

Subject: [SQL] Cancelling Queries
Date: 06 Mar 2003 18:25:29 -0500
From: Mark Mitchell <mark(at)lapcrew(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org

I have a Perl program that executes PostgreSQL queries through DBI.
Is there any way to cancel a query once its started. If I could at least
somehow get the PID of the child process postmaster starts I could kill

This may be a better question for the Perl programming list but I
thought I'd ask you guys too

Mark Mitchell

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: eleinDate: 2003-03-09 02:38:16