Re: Error when accessing tables with deleted columns

From: Michael Calabrese <m2calabr(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error when accessing tables with deleted columns
Date: 2003-02-03 22:16:29
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I just wanted people to know  if you have deleted a
column in postgres and can not relink the tables in MS
Access, the current solution is to
dump the database and reload it.

I was using 7.2.5 version of the odbc driver and
tested the CVS that Dave kindly arranged for me.  If
someone would like me to test a later CVS please just
email me with the location of a compiled version and I
will attempt to recreate my problem.

Thanks for everyones help,
Michael