Re: Driver crash

From: Andrea Aime <aaime(at)libero(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Driver crash
Date: 2003-02-03 20:55:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I also did a checkout from CVS but there's a file that includes
config.h (not sure about the name) which is not in the CVS,
that there's a config.h.in which is usually manipulated by
the autotools... Moreover when I try to link the whole think
I get undefined symbol errors...
Best regards
Andrea Aime

PS: is there any active developer that wants to look at the
log files?