Re: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th
Date: 2003-01-08 20:06:43
Lists: sfpug
Matt,

> i suggest we meet at one of the many burrito places in or around the 16'th
> and mission bart stop.
>
> it's cheap.
> you can generally clear out a few tables and meet.
> i can't guarantee that it's quiet, but the other sfpug (sf.pm.org) has
> successfully met at a variety of restaurants that are louder than your
> average burrito place.

If people are willing to go for cheap and near BART but not quiet, I have a
few other suggestions in the Mission:

Picaro's (Spanish Tapas) at 16th & Valencia
the American food place next to Picaro's (has booths)
Several cheap, not terribly popular noodle places in the same block
Pakwan (Indian/Pakistani, very cheap)

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions