Upcoming PostgreSQL events

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Upcoming PostgreSQL events
Date: 2002-12-19 16:59:04
Lists: pgsql-announce
I am excited to be involved in PostgreSQL events on three continents
during January/February.  I never would have expected to be part of such
an extensive group of events.  It just shows how far PostgreSQL has
come.  I hope many of you will be able to attend one of these events.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States:  January 20-24

    I will be giving a 4.5-day training class on PostgreSQL at the Big
    Nerd Ranch:

	http://www.bignerdranch.com/Classes/Postgresql.html

    I believe this is the most extensive PostgreSQL training class ever
    offered to the public.

Tokyo, Japan:  February 1, 5-7

    I will be involved in a replication discussion with the Japan
    PostgreSQL Users Group (JPUG) on February 1 (date tentative):

	http://www.postgresql.jp/

    I will also be speaking at the NET&COM conference and in the SRA
    booth:

	http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/netcom/index.html

    (I will miss February 7 so I can travel to Brussels.)

Brussels, Belgium:  February 8-9

     I will be involved in a two-day PostgreSQL training track as part
     of the FOSDEM conference:

	http://candle.pha.pa.us/fosdem/

     The main conference URL is:

	http://www.fosdem.org/index

     I am looking for more speakers for the event.  Presentations can
     include case studies, programming tools, and tips for developers.

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: PgSQL Corporate CommunicationsDate: 2002-12-20 04:13:15