Patches + new translation to Brazilian Portuguese

From: rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patches + new translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Date: 2002-12-06 05:34:31
Lists: pgsql-patches
Hi all,

Here are some patches to the pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation.

The patches correct some minor ortography mistakes but most importantly
take care of several unnecessary anglicisms left on the translated text.
I sent e-mail to the original translator, but got no reply yet. If more
details about my modifications are needed, I'd be glad do provide them.

Attached is also the beginning of the translation of pg_dump. I'll
finish it (and the other programs) in the next few days.

Thanks,

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +

pgsql-patches by date

Next:From: Roberto MelloDate: 2002-12-06 05:45:18
Subject: Re: md5