tabcompletition and schema

From: Tommi Maekitalo <t(dot)maekitalo(at)epgmbh(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: tabcompletition and schema
Date: 2002-10-30 09:03:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I just installed 7.3b3 on my server (SuSE linux 8.1 on x86 with gcc 3.2) and
discovered a problem with tabcompletition in pgsql. It doesn't work with
schema. I created a schema 's' and a table 'tab' in this schema. When typing
'select * from s.' followed by tab nothing happens. A second tab should list
me all possible values, but the list ist empty. Without schema it works fine.

Tommi

--
Dr. Eckhardt + Partner GmbH
http://www.epgmbh.de